Wednesday, October 6, 2010

'Win a call from Cody Simpson' contest

So guys, the reason why I made my previous blog is because I'm trying to win the 'Win a call from Cody Simpson' contest. In order to win, you have to share Cody's new music vid called "Summertime" and tell/comment on his site about how you shared it w/ other people. Well, this is how I shared it... :p

•I made this site and made a blog about the vid
•I posted a blog about the vid on Netlog
•I made a blog about it on Facebook
•I posted a Twitlonger about it
•And I tried my best to mention all my followers and send them the vid
lol A list of all my followers so I could mention them all xP
 Working on it ;)
Now I'm done :P


 There's more but I think the pics won't fit in here anymore xD Anyways, hope I'm gonna win. :3 Wish me luck people. Eeeeeeeeeeep! Fingers crossed xD
Oh, and thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment